- Establishing Productive and Effective Advisory Councils for Nonprofits
- Picture This: Five Critical Characteristics of a Financially Self-Sustaining Nonprofit
- Put Persuasive Storytelling to Work for Your Nonprofit
- NEW Unveils Workshop on Building and Sustaining Diverse Boards
- What is Founder’s Syndrome and How Should Boards and the Founders Handle It?
- Giving – A New Era?
- Governance as a Lever
- Strategic Alliances: First Children’s Finance
- Can Nonprofits Do Good and Make Money?
- Start a Nonprofit Social Enterprise
Browse popular tagsAnn Arbor BLUElab board committee Detroit Diana Kern environment fundraising governance John Barrie leadership management Margaret Mead Michigan State University mission ngen nonprofit nonprofit board nonprofit board service nonprofit management nonprofits nonprofit sector philanthropy social enterprise solar power southeast Michigan trustees University of Michigan Washtenaw County young professional